I have blogged about this before and here I am doing it again. From the producers of Sex and the City; Cashmere Mafia is awesome.
Take a look at this.
My favorite? Juliette of course. I have this thing for red heads. Just like Bree.
Dear fellow vegetarians,
If you look hard at the frozen section, please keep an eye for Fry’s products. They actually do have a selection of pretty impressive food, frozen of course.
This smashing vegetarian sausage actually taste better than the real one. Loves it.
And the vegetarian burger that taste insanely believable as meat.
These are the vegetable pumpkin patties to die for. I absolutely loved loved loved these patties. It is absolutely a breeze to make and can store up to 3 days before cooking.
Yummy factor was 11 out of 10. It was that good.
(Drop a comment if you’d like the recipe.)
For example, have you heard of pumpernickel? Bet you haven’t.
It is a wholegrain, fat free, organic and healthy way to eat bread. I use it for my avocado spread, my salad, my mashed banana breakfast.
In short, my everyday snacks.
However, the taste might not appeal to everyone. So far 3 person hated the taste of it.
But for health’s sake, I reckon it doesn’t taste all that bad.
- Plenty of modernized childhood game to reminisce on.
- I especially loved Pac’n Roll Remix. The rolling Pac-man was different from the usual ones we play with.
- There were also many multi player games up to 4 person to choose from.
- Motion control was fairly easy and this is a no-brainier game. Everyone has at least played pac mac at some point of their life.
- As like any other mini-games compilation; it gets bored pretty quick.
- 9 games were actually not enough to choose from considering only a few of them were addictive.
Here are some goodies that I’ve baked up some time ago. From now on, I will post the recipes only when it is requested on comment. Saves all the trouble.
Feel free to drop a comment if you want the recipe.
p/s: These were all made before I turned into a vegetarian. Thus, I believe the chicken cigar is non-vegetarian.