Worth your money bits:
- Comes in the most gorgeous rhubarb colour shade (deep pink/red shade, surprisingly it matches exactly like my lip colour, you can see me wearing it in this post)
- Contains SPF (lip protection is just as important as face protection)
- Star ingredients: Ultra-pure medical-grade lanolin, vitamin E, pure pigments, natural oils
- Love their lip balm because they are never yucky sticky, never dries out and is always moisturising. Basically heaven sent for my dry, flake/peel-prone lips.
- Thick creamy texture, a little of this product will go a long way
- Leaves the lips beautifully shiny not tacky glossy (I have a feeling this is due to the teeny amount of gold sparkle that was added to the balm and and to quote Lanolips creator Kirsten Carriol “the gold sparkle in this lip ointment is to capture the sparkle and sheen on the surface of a rhubarb”. )
- Great value for money product
- Cult lip product in the making, Makeup Alley reviewed this product with 100% will buy again rate.
Prefer it to: N/A
Great for: Lanolips fan and anyone who like colour in a moisturising lip balm/gloss hybrid.