For those of you who asked what’s a BB cream, I thought I’d put together a list of some helpful links to read all about it. BB Cream is also known as Blemish Balm Cream originally designed for post-op patients.
- Here is a list of BB cream I have previously reviewed*. Click here for the archive: http://www.ponikuta.com/search/label/BB%20Cream
- This link has really in depth how-to videos and compiles a list of BB cream reviews and options to consider. http://www.squidoo.com/b-b-cream
- BB cream can be tricky, sometimes it can be perfect for some people but not so great on others. Especially now there’s hundreds of brands out there that carries BB cream including MAC, Maybelline, Clinique and what not in Asia, you pretty much have to do heaps of research, testing and to find out what suits your skin tone best. To me sometimes it can be a case of hit or miss.
- BB cream only look good on skin if you use a tiny amount of it, anything more it will have a reverse effect on the skin and won’t look natural.
- Where can I get BB cream? You can pretty much find them everywhere online from eBay to dedicated BB cream shops. Some of the rather popular and reputable ones are:
*I have also used BRTC Whitening & Repairing BB Cream that I love but didn’t got around to reviewing it (I might in the future) and Naruko Narcissus Total Defence BB Cream Essence which I didn’t like as much and do not intend to review. My personal favourite is still between Skinfood, BRTC and Estee Lauder.