I started using this approximately 5 weeks ago. My lashes by default are downwards, short and sparse (yes, the worst combination you can ever get, sigh). My daily routine (pre lash extension) involves curling of my lashes with an eye lash curler, lashes of mascara and daily friction of eye makeup moving. Of course you can imagine the amount of damage my lash takes on, on a daily basis.
Out of habit, anything that promises healthy lashes, lash growth to me is akin to honey to a bee. I have previously raved about Rapid Lash and how it helped my lashes, on and off I have been on Rapid Lash for approximately one year now) so when MAC released their Future Length Lash Serum, I was curious to give it a go.
Why I love it:
- MAC’s Prep + Prime Future Length Lash Serum promises to boost lashes by keeping it healthier/stronger, longer and lusher. I find the healthy/stronger bit is quite true. With the lashes healthier, it helps boost the longetivity of a lash lifetime, hence my lashes got to live to its full length before it falls off.
- I am happy to report that this is okay to use both upper and lower lashes without irritating my eyes. You’ll be surprise how many lash serum treatments out there in the market that actually stings your eyes! Insane I know!
- Since the liquid is clear and dries fairly quickly, you can use it twice daily and under your eye makeup as well.
- 5 weeks in, I can see that my lashes did fall out much slower but to be honest I didn’t see a dramatic result in lash growth or lush wise.
- If you’re like me who abuses her eyes everyday with layers and layers of eye makeup, this is perhaps a great product to help maintain your lashes by keeping it healthy and last longer.
Lash on ladies!
Available on MAC counters now