Left: Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer (old), Right: Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Radiance Renewer (new)
For the longest time, Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer has been ‘the’ HG serum for me. I have heard mixed reviews regarding this serum but it has worked perfectly for me – delivering what it promises to do, even out my skin done, reduce dull appearance and overall smooth and plumps my skin.
So when Clinique told me that they have launched a newer version of the same thing, I was interested to see how it fare with the old one. Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Radiance Renewer comes in a shorter and wider bottle (something that is barely noticeable) then the old pump packaging. To me, an upgrade is always better than no upgrade, to say I was stoked about the new product would be an understatement.
Why I love it:
- It is an exfoliating serum, by exfoliating it creates a luminous skin finish perfect for those that are prone to flakiness, dry bits or uneven skin tone (ME, ME, ME!).
- The cocktail of ingredients help to optimise surface skin by naturally boosting cell renewal to unveil a more even skin tone, softer and younger looking skin.
- Star ingredients: Salicylic Acid, Lactobionic Acid, Padina Pavonica
- Silky, oil-free texture that absorbs onto skin matte and leaving it comfortable
- I usually incorporate some massage technique to ensure the products get thoroughly worked into my skin and boost some circulation at the same time
- Do I rate this product? Why of course yes! I know it’s an instant winner when upon first application you can instantly see results and the same results still show through in the following applications
- Great for all skin type both day and night but be sure to follow up with a moisturiser to lock in the serum goodness and deligent SPF protection always.
Available on Clinique counters now