To sum this up, I LOVE the product but HATE the packaging.
Why I love it:
- It is a concentrated treatment concealer that covers your flaws instantly and treat it by tightening and improving skin elasticity at the same time
- Promises to eliminate dark circles, puffiness, revitalizes, re-plump and minimise fine lines
- Star ingredients: Goji berry, haloxyl, collagen
- Available with a Neutralizer shade (for extreme dark circles, to be used on top of usual concealer) and in #Pure beige, #Nude, #Creamy Natural, #Honey, #Creamy Beige and #Buff Beige
- Comes with a micro corrector applicator (in other words a round sponge!), it is recommended to wipe off with tissue after each use. Personally I don’t like this as I find this unhygienic. I also find the whole applicator turning mechanism is very confusing.
- I find it works very well at eliminating my dark circles and brightens the whole under eye area, making it look younger, fresher and less TIRED looking (I’m calling this my HG concealer despite the unhygienic applicator)
- I also love how this concealer does not seep into fine lines, look obvious on the skin (like so many concealer can!), dries onto skin (happens to me with so many other concealers!)
Shade I’m using is #120 light pale and is my perfect match
Available on counters now