OPI’s Autumn collection aka OPI The Holland Collection features wooden shoes, pickled herring and tulip. The Holland Collection features 12 colors Autumn colours with a burst of vibrancy.
- Wooden Shoe Like to Know (reddish chocolate brown),
- Vampsterdam (deep grape purple),
- Thanks A WindMillion (sea green),
- A Roll in the Hague (sun-lit orange),
- Peddle Faster Suzi (pink lavender)
- Did You ‘ear About Van Gosh? (sandy bisque),
- Red Lights Ahead…Where? (coral red)
- Kiss Me on My Tulip (hot pink),
- I have a Herring Problem (blue-grey),
- I don’t give a Rotterdam! (blue),
- Gouda Gouda Two Shoes (robust rose),
- Dutch ‘Ya Just Love OPI? (plum purple)
#Wooden Shoe Like to Know – This rich chocolate brown comes with a hint of gold shimmer in it. For some reason the gold shimmer fail to show on the actual swatch but looks absolutely gorgeous in the bottle.
RRP AUD$19.95 each
Available on counters and salons now