A while ago, I raved about how much I loved Skinceuticals Retexturing Activator and how well it performed on my skin. Needless to say when I was given an opportunity to trial other products, I jumped at the opportunity to try their best selling Skinceuticals C E Ferulic and Skinceuticals Pigment Regulator.I will also review Phloretin CF at a latest stage.
Before we start with the reviews, I highly recommend you to read FutureDerm’s review on Skinceuticals CE Ferulic review and why it is scientifically good for your skin and also Pigment Regulator review here.
Why I love it:
- A very effective cocktail of powerful antioxidant (provides 8x the skin’s natural protection against photo ageing)
- Perfect for you if you are after a more youthful looking skin and better defence against environmental ageing. In my case, I wanted something that helps to protect my skin from prematurely ageing.
- Star ingredients: 15% pure L-ascorbic acid & 1% alpha tocopherol
- The ferulic acid in this helps to double the performance of the original high-potency formula C+E; transforming it into an super-antioxidant combination.
- This serum is also a very smart one; once absorbed, can’t be washed or rubbed off and continues to remain protective for up to 4 days.
- From my experience, I find this serum really smooths my skin, visibly evens out my skin tone dramatically and overall my skin looks more refined. True to it’s reputation, this serum is definitely a must have.
- TIP: Our skin can only absorb a concentration up to 15% L-ascorbic acid, when using Skinceuticals CE Ferulic be sure not to layer any products especially ones that contain vitamin C. It is recommended to use a good sunscreen right after applying CE Ferulic.
RRP AUD$269.25 (30ml)
Proven as effective as 4% hydroquinone for the treatment of hyperpigmentation, SkinCeuticals Pigment Regulator is a refined and highly effective approach to full facial skin lightening – offering a safe, well-tolerated alternative to disruptive medical applications.
Why I love it:
- Anything that promises to reduce pigmentation, is my cup of tea. Due to the high concentration of Vitamin C in Skinceutical CE Ferulic, I had to alternate my use between Pigment Regulator and CE Ferulic. I swap them and use them in alternate week only in the mornings.
- Star ingredients: Kojic acid, embalica, glycolic acid, aminosulfonic acid, and vitamin C-rich Embilica extract
- Pigment Regulator helps to lighten acne scarring and visibly reduce existing hyper pigmentation. Overall, my skin looks clearer and skin looks brighter.
- In addition, I really LOVE how this product protects my skin from future discolourations, which is key to preventing premature ageing.
- Guaranteed results within one week of use. Can I please say Skinceutical skincare really works and so far both of these products + Retexturing Activator all delivered what they promises. Definitely HG worthy products.
RRP AUD$149 (30ml)
Both products are available to purchase now