Comes with 5 shades to choose from, peptide formulation to help increase skin’s elasticity and SPF15 sun protection
Why I love it:
- A girl will always need a foundation in her drawer to fake “sleep and glow”. Rimmel’s Wake Me Up Foundation does exactly that.
- Pump bottle liquid foundation aka my foundation of choice most months of the year (cept’ for a few really good cream foundations )
- Texture wise it is part liquidy part creamy. So you’ll have to make sure you work it and thoroughly massage all over face. I had no issues working this with my fingers all over my face, goes on smoothly with no issues
- It also has illuminator in it that helps to reflect light (healthy glow) onto skin to A) minimise fine lines, B) minimise signs of fatigues, C) minimise the visibility of pores and flaws on skin
- Due to the illuminator content, my face did look a little dewy-er and shinier than usual which I am not very accustomed to. So if a bit of a healthy dewy and shine is not your thing, may I recommend to go over it with powder?)
- I find this pretty long lasting with zero powder on top, this lasted pretty much all day (I never touch my face with my hands throughout the day) and by the end of the night, it still looked natural not masked like on my skin. I am also happy to report that I didn’t feel my skin dehydrated or have any sinked into my fine/facial lines
- Coverage wise, this is medium to full and is buildable. As you can see in my swatch below, the foundation actually covered the green veins on my hand pretty effortlessly
- If you’re after fresh, radiant, glowy skin finish, this has to be your one-step GO TO foundation and skip the illuminator.
I am using shade #100 Ivory. My apologies with the overtly “yellow” lighting.
Available on Rimmel counters now or call 1800 812 663 for stockist