From left: Instant Retexturizing Scrub 30ml, Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles 7ml, Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles 60ml
Why I love it:
- It’s everything you need for baby smooth and youthful skin
- The pack comes with a scrub, eye cream and moisturiser. In additional, all three of these beauty products from StriVectin-SD are also their best selling products.
- SCRUB: Recommended for 2-3 times a week as overscrubbing is bad for the skin and cause breakouts and premature wrinkles. Adequate scrubbing will however encourage baby smooth, clog free skin. So be sure to use all beauty product moderately and as recommended. This scrub has a very sterile clean scent to it and doesn’t feel stripping of the skin.
- EYE CONCENTRATE: Previously I have already blogged about how much I love this eye cream. Great for dark circles and non oily an most importantly, it has a soothing and comforting scent that I love.
- INTENSIVE CONCENTRATE: I have to admit this moisturiser was a little confusing as it says “stretch marks” and this is something I always associate to the area near my bum. Turns out you can use the moisturiser both on your face and on stretch marks area. Gotta love innovative and multi purpose (hydration + treatment) products. SO HANDY for travelling.
- One of the key products from this set is NIA-114, a new patent ingredient discovered to help accelerate the rebuilding of skin layers. Totally my type of skin care!
- All products are fragrance free, paraben free and non comedogenic. Making them all suitable for all skin type.
PS – While I was travelling, this set is also one of the best selling products in Sephora Paris.
Instant Retexturizing Scrub 150ml RRP AUD$55
Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles 30ml RRP AUD$69
Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles 60ml RRP AUD$89
Available on Myer, David Jones and Retail Specialists counters now