Why I love it:
- Available in two shades: Ultra Black and Black
- Promises 24 hours wear and longer looking lashes in 2 weeks (I’m sold and yes I am a sucker for multi-purpose products!)
- Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearer (fragrance free, paraben free, hypoallergenic)
- Contains Japanese formulated lash enhancing treatment- Myristoyl pentapeptide-17 (no idea what it is but it is believed to enhance the natural growth of eye lashes)
- Foolproof eyeliner brush that is able to deliver precise fine to thick lines to your preference, especially love how the fine tip can draw on the finest flick ever as most eyeliner brush tip don’t deliver and more often than products don’t get to the tip for an intense deep shade flick.
- It is water resistant and smudge resistant, good to bring very close to the water line. I wear eyeshadow base ALL THE TIME, so I am unable to comment on if this would work just as brilliantly minus the eyeshadow base.
- How-to: Shake the eyeliner to distribute products evenly and apply the eyeliner above your lashline just like you would to your normal eyeliner application. Feel free to add flicks and draw on your usual liner application.
Results: I am using #Ultra Black and the shade is an intense dark black shade which I adore. The brush itself is a good sized brush helps for liner application effortlessly & the tip of the brush would be my favourite as it is so fine and is able to deliver really fine flicks. The liner stayed until I had them remove by the end of the day and all in all this is a top eyeliner for me. In terms of lash lengthening, I haven’t seen much results from wearing this 5 days a week for 2 weeks now. Regardless, I am happy to keep using this as I am in love with how easy to apply and pigmented this eye liner is so the lash conditioning and lengthening is a BONUS for me.
My shade: #Ultra Black
I also got to trial Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara (RRP AUD$24.95) , pretty good as an organic mascara brand but alas the brush wand was way to big for my barely existing eye lashes. Give it a go if you’re into big mascara brushes.
Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum RRP AUD$21.95
Available at selected Priceline store