Say hello to ghd’s latest limited edition IV Gloss Collection featuring glossy finish straightener that comes in either sexy black or red.
As always, the new ghd collection retains both top quality and functionality that makes every single penny worth spent on these babies. Expect nothing but the best from ghd:
- Universal voltage (rejoice frequent travellers!)
- Advanced ceramic heater for static free sheen
- Curved barrels to help with the curling and straightening of the hair (I only use ghd to curl my hair, the curved barrels help to avoid kinks)
- Sleep mode – switches off in 30 minutes when not in use (Great if you are forgetful)
- Advanced temperature control (To avoid burning of the hair)
- Matching coloured storing box
- 2 year product guarantee
Is this any different to my trusty old ghd from circa 2007? Well, the answer is yes and no. Apart from the packaging getting a sleeker finish/design, the overall look and length of ghd is pretty much the same. To me the real difference is at the temperature control, whilst you still can’t mess around with the temperature with the new ghd Black Gloss IV Styler the temperature seems to be alot less OTT scaling hot. Curls are still easy enough to create and the ceramic plates glides onto my hair a lot smoother (less tugging and kinks) and with the swivel cord, creating curls are almost effortless!
Stockist – 1300 880 209
Available from approved ghd salons nationally