1) Vera Wang Princess – Sweet, girly and comes in a too-good-to-resist bottle.
2) Clinique Superbalanced Makeup – Smooth, hydrating and comes in medium coverage.
3) Great Lengthes Multisonic Hair Extension – No doubt the best hair extension available in town and is worth every single penny for it.
4) Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Re-Creation Face Creme & Night Serum – Nourishes and treats skin like no other during winter.
5) Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Make up – I took this with me on my holiday. Love the coverage and its versatility of withstanding both Malaysia and Paris weather.
6) Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow SPF 25 - Used this in my photoshoot and received heaps of compliments on it. Also love its pump bottle packaging.
7) Clinique Superfine Liner for Brows - I used up this one in record time. Love it through and through.
8) Face of Australia Sheer Gloss Lip Crayons - Some say this is chubby stick copy cat, I say it’s too true and only costs a friction of the price.
9) Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Compact SPF 15/PA++ – Another cream foundation that delivers hydration and coverage minus the cakey-ness and delivers real skin coverage.