A while back I did a review on Bellabox, where they were doing a ‘natural’ theme. Come September, they have a Spring theme this month I love the ‘Spring Clean’ idea. This month you can expect some of my favourite brands in the box with two deluxe sample sizes to boot which I am very happy about. Good thing about boxes like this is that you get a surprise element in it each month and you are introduced to new brands and products you would otherwise not come across with.
You can also purchase full size products via Bellabox online site to buy the products that works for you. Psss, they also give out sample products along with every order!
- Bioderma - You get to try their Sebium Foaming Gel & AKN Purifying Corrective Care perfect for oily/combination skin
- You, Me & Everybody Sumptuous Skin Mousse - I LOVE this one, it’s mousse for your body and is so easy to apply as it absorbs into skin immediately
- Australis Lash TLC Condition Mascara – I have tried this mascara previously. It does a great job in lengthening and defining lashes and comes off easily by the end of the day. Definitely a great day to day mascara.
- Sranrom Shower Gels & Body Wash – This plant extract and essential oils based body wash has a distinctive jasmine scent that is sure to invigorate your senses in the bath. “Radiant Bloom” reminds me of the scent you get when you are in a luxurious spa.
- Inika Certified Organic Pure Primer – I haven’t tried many organic primer, this one is surprisingly lightweight and smells of lavender and lemon! Very hydrating with a velvety smooth finish. Think I am a convert with this primer now.
FIVE lucky winners will receive a September Bellabox each. You’ll get to play with the products exactly like how I get to experience them.
How to win it:
Like my Facebook page – Ponikuta and leave a comment down below telling me you have done so. If you’ve already liked it previously, you too can enter. Winners will be picked randomly via Random.org.
- Competition ends 5:00 pm AEDST on 26th September, 2012
- Competition is only open to Australia residing readers
- Winner(s) will be selected randomly and contacted, be sure to check your emails to respond with your postal address
- Should the winner(s) does not respond within reasonable time frame, the prize will be forfeited and another winner(s) will be chosen
- Each user can only send through their entry once, failing to do so entries won’t be qualified for the competition