Why I love it:
- From their Age Smart collection, this primer is infused with skin loving ingredients, helps to prime skin and even out fine lines and bumps
- This silicone based primer has broad spectrum SPF protection so it helps to prevent sunburn especially the forehead sunburn that people get during Summer
- Texture wise, this primer reminds me of chocolate mousse, its velvety smooth and absorbs into skin instantly for a baby smooth finish
- Contains soy protein, pearl powder (for a slight glow), natural earth mineral (boost luminosity), white tea polyphenols (inhibits collagen damage) and peptides.
- This primer is free from artificial fragrances and colours making it suitable for all skin types
- I find this primer perfect for my oily/combination/acne prone skin as it doesn’t clog my pores and is able to control oil regulation all over my face.Best of all it makes my skin really smooth and even toned.
- Dermalogica Age Smart SkinPerfect Primer works great with a range of foundation types from liquid, cream to powder (silicone based primer works especially great under powder foundation) and helps to boosts longevity for my foundations.
BEAUTY TIP: Be sure to use cleansing oil to thoroughly remove make up by end of the day. If you often use silicone based primer, all the more a tough working cleansing oil is required to rid all make up residue on face.
Available on Dermalogica counters now