Turning another year wiser and hopefully ageing gracefully, please be kind to me gravity Gods! Still can’t believe this will be my last year of celebrating birthdays in my 20s. To be honest, it doesn’t feel any different and age is but a number to me. It’s the heart and how we live our lives that count. Soldier on!
Recycling this picture from #sillybelle’s recent birthday party because I love it so much.
Since 29 is an awesome number, I shall throw in 29 of my current favourite beauty products in no particular order for the fun of it. Loyal blog readers will probably spot heaps of my HG, swear by products and I will probably sound like a broken record to you.
- UNT Color Mineraluxe BB Cream – Great coverage, glowy and flawless skin finish that I adore.
- Chloe See by Chloe Perfume – My current parfum obsession, they also come in super adorable paint version.
- Chanel Fresh Glow Brightening Loose Powder – To fake fresh face, one must try this. I use this over bare face on the weekend too.
- SKII Stempower – HG moisturiser that is good enough for both day and night use.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in #Dim Light – Photoshop in a pan.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair – All is well in the world, when I use this at night. I always wake up to good skin day.
- Bioderma Crealine – All time favourite cleanser, hands down. Get the pump bottle if you are lazy like me.
- SKII Facial Treatment Essence – HG lotion, enough said.
- Lancome Dreamtone Treatment – I have recently started using this in #2 and is quite fond of the results, review on this soon.
- La Mer The Treatment Lotion – Dehydrated skin be gone, this solves my dehydration issue without adding grease to my combination skin.
- La Mer The Lip Balm – HG lip balm for night.
- Chanel Sublimage La Creme Yeux – Every girl deserves a bit of a luxe treatment from time to time and this is my luxe eye cream. Love it, will give up food for it.
- Guerlain Meteorites Perles Light Diffusing Primer – HG primer.
- Tom Ford Skin Illuminator – This is from their latest Spring/Summer collection, review soon.
- essie nail polish in Maximillian Strasse-her – Loving this not quite green, not quite grey, it is all kinds of COOL! Review soon.
- Shu uemura Art of Hair Cleansing Oil Shampoo for oily hair – This is no doubt groundbreaking for oily hair ladies, review soon.
- Kerstin Florian Rehydrating Neroli Water – Calming and hydrating, I always keep this by my desk.
- Lunasol Cheek Brush N – HG blush brush!
- Chanel Masque Déstressant Pureté Purifying Cream Mask - I swear by this for congestions.
- Anything from the Kerstin Florian Correcting Range – Brightening, well behaving skin guaranteed with this collection.
- Rusk Miracurl – HG hair styler.
- SKII Skin Signature Eye cream – HG eye cream.
- La Mer The Moisturising Gel cream – A new found love, great for those who have oily/combination skin, didn’t think I could use La Mer both day and night! Review soon.
- Uriage Bariederm Smoothing Repair Barrier lip balm – HG lip balm for day and swatching.
- Simple Kind to Eyes Makeup Corrector Pen – HG make up bag must have.
- Shiseido Perfect Foundation Brush – HG foundation brush.
- Chanel Fleur De Lotus Blush – HG blush.
- YSL Glossy Stains – HG lippie slash gloss slash awesome colours.
Now, if you could excuse me whilst I go over indulgent in cakes, blow some candles, stuff my face with some yummy food while my metabolism still can take it.