Leather nail art inspiration
Q3 saw the relaunch of my website – TADAA! Let’s get on to some of my top picks for the months of July to September.
- Hourglass Ambient Lightening Powder – This little gem here has been doing the rounds amongst beauty bloggers worldwide. My pick was #dimlight. A netural shade and doesn’t appear too sheen or shimmery on skin.
- Guerlain Meteorites Pearles Light Diffusing Primer – I wasn’t a fan of the meteorites balls but this, is an entire game changer in itself. Love it!
- Dior Blush Cheek Creme Colour Flash – Bit of a splurge but oh so worth it as it will last til end of time even with daily use. So worth the splurge.
- The History of Whoo GongJinhyang Mi Luxury BB cream – Great coverage, buttery smooth application and doesn’t break me out. I was sold at first use.
- Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie – Lippie that is great for your lips too, why not?
- Chanel Le Blanc Fresh Glow Brightening Loose Powder – This. I. Simply. Can’t. Live. Without.
- Avon Mega Effects Mascara – If you want volume this will certainly deliver.
- Rouge Dior – I am calling this my signature shade #565 Vogue.
- Guerlain Madame Rougit – This one of a kind palette is limited edition and is also a collector’s item. MUST get your paws onto it!
- Medik8 White Balance Click Intense Brightening Serum – Pigmentation and age spots be gone, this is the shizz.
- Kerstin Florian Correcting Rescue Creme – I am a big believer in using quality restorative skincare at night to boost skin recovery. This one is a winner.
- Chanel Sublimage Ultimate Regeneration Eye Cream – With all that’s happening in my life right now, this is my cure to puffiness and dark eye circle.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair (new formula) – This is a reformulation of their existing best selling. It is one of those products that guarantees results when you wake up in the morning.
- GHD Eclipse – The new gen GHD is so much more intuitive to use and the design is so sleek and beautiful too. Win win!
- See by Chloe Paint – This limited edition paint pot is too cute and coincidentally this is my favourite scent too!
- Shu Uemura Prime Plenish Shampoo & Conditioner – Great shampoo and conditioner that leaves hair looking and feeling different.
- Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Duo Fiber Collection – These brushes might not be the best for full on intense coverage but they are amazing at blending.
- Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede – This is the perfect prime example of a fragrance doing it right.