Date: 27th November 2016
Weight: 53.2kg – Does it even matter? 🙂
Weeks out: 24 weeks out
Comp date: 7th May 2017, Sunday @ INBA VIC
I have to admit, whilst my training has been consistent at 4-5 sessions a week and cardio has been incorporated in most ofmy sessions; my diet on the other hand hasn’t. I’ve been struggling in getting the right macros and keeping within my macros. I really need to clean up my diet and keep food intake as clean as I possibly can moving forward. This will be my focus for the next week weeks.
Last week’s exercise routine:
- Legs, glutes, cardio
- Abs, cardio
- Shoulders, tris, cardio
- Cardio – long walk (40 mins)
- Back, bis
I’m trying to incorporate as much cardio into my routine as possible. Including walks after dinner and days I don’t make it to the gym so I can keep things moving along and keep the heart rate going.
Front – Feeling leaner than before even though I’m am due for the time of the month in about 3-4 days. Usually I’d feel bloated and carries a stupid amount of water retention with me.
Back – My arms are slowly filling out and also hit my PR of barbell curls 30kg this week.
Side – Slowly but surely have seen a more defined shoulders. Hopefully this will continue to grow and shape!
Changes this week:
- This week I’m feeling weaker than usual with a shorter amount of stamina. As a result, lifting has been focused on higher rep and lower intensity. I’ve also switched up my rest time to a minimum so that I can push for the pump.
- Been cutting out strawberries from my morning smoothie but still taking some other form of fruits (banana, blueberries, apples). So far so good, I feel less bloated already.
- Got myself a new pair of Nike. This is their latest Nike Focus / Free from their rose gold collection. You can’t really see it in this pic but there are specks of rose gold all over it. It’s love and is designed to be a training shoe too!
- My cheat meal this past week has mostly consist of either dairy products that I should be taking (ice cream, matcha latte, yogurt, etc) and I should really cut down my recent venture into soft drinks (coke zero! yikes no more!).
Read all about my weekly progress here:
First 10 weeks: