Today is Day 18 of my new diet, here are some of my progress so far:
- Lost 3.5kg to date
- I’ve stayed in ketosis for a good 18 days straight with no cravings for sugar or carbs (unbelievable!)
- Once I got over the keto flu state, I literally feel heaps of energy everyday without the need for pre-workout to get me to the gym.
- As I am in shredding mode, my strength for weightlifting have certainly decreased. I’m happy to maintain my muscles mass at the moment through so focus is still on moderate weight with higher reps.
- Between my last update, I’ve went to my group posing class feeling nervous. I didn’t know what was happening half of the time and I needed to youtube quite a fair bit of videos to refresh my memory. Posing on 5 inch heels certainly isn’t an easy feat.
- Next week, I’ll have an appointment for my custom bikini and I can’t wait for it to all go down. Still thinking of which colour I should pick for my suit and I’m keeping that in the down low at the moment.
- I’ve also received a weighing scale this week and review this shortly. It helps to breakdown body fat, muscle mass ratio tracking and is able to sync all data into my mobile phone.
- Oh and I trained abs yesterday, first time in approximately a month. It is sore today and I intend to start reintroducing abs exercise into my routine again. No more excuses.