#1 Remington Salon Pro Keratin Therapy Tong – Perfect timeless wavey curls each and every time with this tong.
#2 Garnier Hand Intensive 7 Days Protecting Hand Cream – Effective and value for money with the amount you get.
#3 Molton Brown Paradisiac Pink Pepperpod - Refreshing and great for time of the month to de-bloat.
#5 Bioderma Crealine H20 – They don’t call this the miracle cleansing water for nothing. Great for even the most sensitive skin.
#6 Sisley Phyto Blanc Intensive Lightening Serum – Haven’t seen such great results from a brightening serum in a loooong while.
#7 Tom Ford Nail Lacquer Spring 2012 – Designer luxe + beauty = cult must haves!
Notable mention, I LOVE Clara H Nails from Tsumiki Design.
#1 Tsumiki Design - A gem in Melbourne for their excellent hair and nail services.
#2 Skinceuticals CE Ferulic – Skinceuticals never fails, always delivers what it promises.
#3 BYS Brow & Eye Pencil – Best budget find of 2012.
#4 Laduree Pressed Cheek Color – Pretty and very pigmented,love this blush!
#5 GHD air – Best at home dryer so far, so lightweight and quick to dry.
#6 Clinique Quickliner for Eyes Intense – One of the best eye liner to date. Creamy, pigmented and goes on effortlessly without smudging.
#7 Darling Nail Polish – Gorgeous nail colour collection!
#8 Face of Australia Barbados Collection – MBBE represent/collab. Definitely a very proud moment.
#1 Xtreme Lashes Amplif Eye – Really lengthen lashes even to my already using eye treatment lashes. Amazeballs!
#2 Ella Bache Serum Antiase – Acne and oiliness have nothing against this.
#3 Australis New Nail Colours in Feb – Gorgeous fun shades think orange, purple, blue!
#4 Burt’s Bee Facial Cleansing Towelettes – My go to facial wipes at the moment.
#5 Invisible Zinc ESP Moisturiser SPF 30 – I love, love, love this sunscreen. No greasiness and oiliness!
#6 Face of Australia Lip Quench SPF 30+ – Both #forbidden fruit & #malibu barbie are a clear winner!
Noteworthy mention, I got a shout out from beautyheaven in their blogger spolight section!
#1 Make Up Brushes from NP Set, Benefit and Royal & Langnickel – Make up brushes that are worth investing and won’t cost you an arm and a leg.
#2 Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser – HG quality concealer, such a shame with the sponge applicator design.
#3 Lanolips Lip Ointment with Color SPF 15 in #Apples – Favourite colour from Lanolips so far!
#4 UNT Color BB Cream – One of the better BB cream I have tested recently, dewy, good coverage and gives me a great natural skin finish.
#5 Restylane Skincare – Simple, effective and affordable. You can’t go wrong with this range.
#6 Harmony Home Spa Ultrasonic Cleansing System – Clarisonic watch out, this newbie is going to take you out!
#1 Jan Marini skincare - The skincare range was potent enough for me to use daily and is also gentle enough for me to use post laser. Clearly the stands out were the cleanser, retinol plus and zyme mask.
#2 Lancome Blush Subtil Rose Multi Color Powder Blush – Highlighting, contouring and colour all in one in a compact blush palette.
#3 Chanel Illusion D’ombre – LOVE LOVE LOVE the texture and pigment of this colour.
#4 Tom Ford Eye Color Quad – Luxe, unique and smooth palettes.
#5 Chanel Rouge Carat – Classic ruby red colour that is every collector’s must have.
#6 Pantene Clinicare Micro-Repair Revitalizing Split End Fuser – Not a cure but definitely a great substitute to keep those ends moist and hydrated.
#7 StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles – Dark eye circle be gone.
#8 Guinot Long Vie Hand Cream – My HG comfort hand cream.
#9 Hello Kitty Pretty Eye Liner & Shine and Kiss Lipstick – Cheap, effective and compact eyeliner and foolproof lipsticks.
#10 C Coconut Water – Best coconut water I have tested from a package.
#11 Braun Silk-epil 7 Dual Epilator - New generation and innovative epilator, if you’re a fan don’t miss this.
#12 Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Perfume – Indulgent and luxe must-have perfume.
I can’t believe 2011 came past so quickly, with the hundreds of products coming through my trial box, here are some of the highlights of 2011. While I am not using every single item right now but these are the products that has worked for me at one point and I would happily recommends to others.
As with ponikuta tradition, click away.
Favourite Cleansers/Makeup Removers in 2011:
- SKII Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser
- Invisible Zinc IZ Cleanser
- Biore Cleansing Oil in Cotton Wipes
- Dermalogica Precleanse
- Face of Australia – Gentle Make-Up Remover
- Rodial Glamtox Cleanser
- Chanel Sublimage Essential Comfort Cleanser
- Jan Marini C-Esta Cleanser
Favourite Skincare Products in 2011:
- Biore UV Perfect Face Milk SPF50+
- Biotherm White D-Tox Translu Cell Neo Whitening Serum
- DMK Direct Delivery Vitamin C Serum
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant*
- Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator & Cooling Eye Illuminator
- Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster
- Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Cleanser, Serum & Moisturiser*
- Skinceuticals Retexturing Activator
- Alpha H Liquid Gold Skin Perfecting System*
- Jurlique Sun Lotion SPF 30
Favourite Primer Products in 2011:
- Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pore Minimizer & Mattifier
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Face of Australia – Face Base Primer
- NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base*
Favourite Base Makeup Products in 2011:
- Invisible Zinc UV Silk Shield Foundation & Invisible Staying Powder*
- Estee Lauder CyberWhite EX Extra Intensive BB Creme
- Naruko Narcissus Total Defence BB Cream Essence
- Clarins New Skin Illusion Foundation SPF 10
- Vichy Aera Mineral BB SPF20
- bareMinerals Mineral Foundation*
Favourite Makeup (Colours) in 2011:
- Clarins Blush Prodige Illuminating Cheek Colour
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara
- Illamasqua Cream Blusher
- MAC Semi Precious Collection*
- Bebe Poshe Sweet Doll Super Palette
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Estee Lauder Pure Color 5 Color Eyeshadow Palette*
- Benefit Velvet Eyeshadow
- Chanel Ombre Essentielle Soft Touch Eyeshadow*
- WKW for Shu Uemura Holiday 2011 Eye Makeup Palette
- Chanel Illusion D’ombre*
- Tom Ford Eye Color Quad
- Maybelline EyeStudio Hyper Diamond Eyeshadow Palette*
- Hello Kitty Pretty Eye Liner*
Favourite Lip Products in 2011:
- Clarins Rouge Prodige True Hold Colour & Shine Lipstick*
- Burt’s Bee Tinted Lip Balms*
- Kiehl’s Lip Balm SPF 15
- Clinique Chubby Sticks
- Australis Show Stopper Gloss Stick
- Jill Stuart Lipstick
- Hello Kitty Shine & Kiss Lipstick*
Favourite Haircare Products in 2011:
- VS Sassoon Big Hair Styler
- Wella Elegant Shape Body Mousse
- Schwarzkopf Taft: Full On Rough & Tough Styling Powder
- Fudge Dry Conditioner
- ghd Root Lift Spray, Heat Protect Spray
- Pantene AquaLight
- Tangle Teezer Detangling Brush*
Favourite Body Products in 2011:
- Korres Guava Shower Gel & Body Butter
- Prtty Peaushun Skin Tight Body Lotion
- Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Body Oil
- Jurlique Jasmine Body Cream
- Jurlique Moisturising Hand Sanitiser
- Burt’s Bee Sugar Scrub in Mango & Orange*
- Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Perfume*
Favourite Hand and Nail Products in 2011:
- OPI Texas Collection
- Orly Nailtrition*
- Illamasqua Nail Varnish from Magenta Muse Collection
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects*
- Dr Organic Rose Otto Hand & Nail Cream
- Chanel Rouge Carat
- Guinot Long Vie Hand Cream*
Favourite Beauty Treatments/Gadgets in 2011:
- SKII Whitening Source Derm-Revival Program*
- Beautymate Anti Blemish Repairing Nano Mask*
- DMK MicroPeel *
- Rodial Snake Mask
- Oral B Triumph with Smart Guide 5000*
- Lemon Detox Diet
- Schkinny Maninny Cleanse
- STOP Facial Skin Renewal Device*
- Hakuhodo Makeup Brushes*
- Braun Silk-epil 7 Dual Epilator
#1 Tweezerman Betsey Designer Series Slant Tweezer – Cute, classic and limited edition! I die.
#2 Hakuhodo Makeup Brush – This is the Rolls Royce equivalent to make up brushes.
#3 Jill Stuart Lipstick - Packaging itself is worth the coins.
#4 Tangle Teezer – I no longer use a comb because of this.
#5 NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base – Best eye shadow primer ever.
#6 Wong Kar Wai for Shu Uemura – Love the bold colour combination. Shall be wearing this to all my Xmas parties.
#7 Prive Concept Vert Volumizing Froth – Innovative and certainly a revolutionary hair product.
#8 Chanel Ombre Essentielle Soft Touch Eyeshadow - Found my HG eye shadow at #417 Beige Lame.
#9 Alpha H Liquid Gold Skin Perfecting System – Aging skin? Pigments? Acne scarring? Blackheads? You’ve got it all sorted in this nifty little kit.
#1 ABBW - EPIC beauty blogger weekend. Heaps of people to meet and heaps of lessons to be learnt.
#2 STOP – Stops gravity from dragging your skin down south and keeps skin tight and firm.
#3 Burt’s Bee Sugar Scrub - Delicious smelling scrub that spreads so easily and scrubs effectively.
#4 bareMinerals Foundation Starter Kit – My current HG foundation!
#5 Skinceuticals Retexuring Activator – My skin adores this bottle of liquid goodness. Soaks it and transform into baby smooth and clearer skin.
#6 Oscar Oscar Salon Chadstone – Want awesomesauce blow dry? Ask for Jacky Chan, no really!
#7 Sally Hansen Salon Effects (Halloween Edition) – My all time favourite nail stickers. It’s so easy to DIY at home and lasts forever and ever.