Have sensitive skin? Read on!
Many of us don’t realise we have sensitive skin, sometimes it can be reactive (to products, treatments, lifestyle, diet) and sometimes it can just eventuate from build up of poor skincare/lifestyle routine. For those of you who are unaware of Bioderma, here’s 3 things for you to get up to speed.
- Made in France
- Famous for their cleansing water
- Great, afforable skincare that works!
For those with sensitive skin, rejoice! Bioderma has a range dedicated for the sensitive skin folks with active ingredients to prevent skin sensitivity, skin redness and strengthens skin overtime.
- Sensibio Cleansing Milk (RRP AUD$32.99)
- This doubles as a non rinse gentle makeup remover and cleanser. The emulsion milk formula is good for full face including eye, lips and face area. Helps with skin sensitivity and strengthen skin overtime to become more resilient and less reactive.
- Sensibio Toning Lotion (RRP AUD$32.99)
- Toning Lotion doubles as a double cleanse and to prep skin before moisturiser steap to soothe, decongest and keep skin feeling supple and fresh. Additionally, you can keep this in the fridge during warmer months for a refreshing treat to skin/soothing eye mask.
- Sensibio AR BB Cream (RRP AUD$43.99)
- Unfotunately for me, the “light” version of this cream was too dark for my skintone. This anti-redness BB cream has broad spectrum skin protection of SPF30+ and delivers a radiant, velvety finish.
There are other products within the Sensibio range so be sure to check them out when you’re in a pharmacy next as I am sure you’ll love it like I do!