UNT Color Miineraluxe BB Cream is also known as UNT Skin Perfecting Precious Mineral Corrector BB Cream
Why I love it:
- Comes in a sleek tube but actually is a pump tube packaging
- Be careful with pumping as one full pump will give you quite a bit of products, I’d usually use half a pump controlling as I press the pump
- Doesn’t break me out after two weeks of wearing this everyday (as some BB cream tend to break my skin out, looking at you Missha)
- Amazing at oil controlling (this one survived 33 degrees day without having to blot throughout the day and all I did was dab some loose powder over my whole face in the morning)
- Infused with skin loving ingredients like lllite powder, licorice extract, arnica montana flower extract and achllea milleflium extract.
- Blends really easy, I find many BB cream has the tendency to be too rich or sits right on the surface of skin but this lightweight BB cream blends into skin easily without leaving streak marks, or weird grey/too white colour
- Doesn’t oxidize on my skin and change colour either (this one is a big WIN for me)
- Finish is very dewy, one of the dewiest BB cream I’ve tried. For some, this is perhaps not something you’re after during Summer but definitely a winner for Winter. However for me, this healthy dewy is a welcoming change
- Coverage is medium and my skin instantly brightens, smoother, unified and looks clearer, it has no issues covering my acne scarring and pigmentations flawlessly. However, I find it not as effective in covering redness. Redness isn’t my main issue; dullness is, so I’m loving this BB cream.
- I recommend to top up with a dusting of loose powder over the T-zone area or all over your face if you’re that type of gal and this BB cream will stay put all day long!
- Great for sensitive skin or acne prone skin
- Application tip: Pump half a pump, dot the BB cream in 5 points of the face and blend out with fingers.
Half a pump
Made in Korea
My shade: #BX05
UNT Mineraluxe BB Cream is available to purchase in Shop UNT (it is currently sold out but should be available back for stock in Feb)
RRP AUD$34.75 (I bought mine when it was on promotion and got a full sized UNT Mineral Compact)
Product is recommended to use 12 months of opening to promote maximum efficiency
Test a small amount by the ear lobe as a sensitivity test prior using the product
The free UNT Mineral Compact worth US$21.99.
I use this as a powder step to buff with a brush over T-zone area after the BB Cream step.